Anyone who is thinking about adding coaching to their tool belt!!!
You do not want to miss the in-person “Roadmap to Becoming a Coach” Wednesday morning, January 25th. Many questions about coach training and perhaps about coaching in general will be answered.
Your questions may include:
- What are the specific differences between coaching, mentoring, consulting, and therapy?
- Who takes coach training and why?
- How viable is coach training as a career option for you, and what’s the earning potential?
- Which training school is best suited to what you want and how you learn?
- I’m a coach can I take your classes to learn a new method or technique?
- And on and on…
The bottom line is – you’re looking to answer the question…Is coach training right for you?
The Roadmap, will be held at the Le Déjeuner Cosmopolitain located at 983 boul. St – Jean, in Pointe-Claire, which is presented in English, starts at 7 am, coffee and fresh juice will be served. For more info and to register, reach out to Julie Ann Christoph at jachristoph@iPECcoaching.com!
A WE² bit about Julie Anne :
To learn a little more about Julie Anne follow the following links:
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Le Déjeuner Cosmopolitain
983 boul. St-Jean,
Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 5K3 Map
Julie Ann Christoph