A WE² bit about Sharon:
Sharon Cohen graduated from Concordia University with a B.A. majoring in Psychology in 1980. In 1995 she graduated from Institute NHC as a Natural Health Consultant specializing in Nutrition and Energetic Healing techniques. In 2005 she completed studies at The Institute of Energetic Healing as an Energetic Practitioner. Sharon has also been educated in the Bioset, Allergy and Sensitivity Elimination training in the United States, as well as Advanced Cranio-Sacral therapy.
Sharon has been in private practice since 1995. She specializes in nutritional, emotional and spiritual counseling, allergy elimination, and cranio-sacral therapy. Currently she lectures on the theory and practice of alternative/complementary medicine. She also teaches nutrition and holistic healing in the Montreal area. Sharon’s passion lies in empowering others to discover and live their infinite potential. Sharon listens to all the factors that impact your overall wellbeing to understand your health concerns and her goal is to support your own body and mind to heal itself. This will leave you empowered in all areas of life, as well as energized, clear and vibrant.
She offers treatment for:
- Digestive disorders: Crohn’s Disease, IBS, Colitis, indigestion, acid reflux, constipation
- Women’s health issues: Candida, PMS, menopause, irregular cycles, loss of menstruation
- Weight concerns: binging, weight gain, weight loss
- Food addictions & food allergies: sugar, refined products, wheat/gluten, corn, soy, dairy, etc.
- Environmental and animal allergies
- Mood disorders: depression, mood swings, anxiety, nervousness
- Stress-related conditions: headaches, tension, fatigue, insomnia
- Heart problems: high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Optimizing health: boosting energy, building immunity, sleeping better
In working with Sharon you will learn to engage your own inner wisdom so that you can improve habitual thoughts, emotions and behaviors to create a life filled with joy and meaning.
Testimonial for Sharon:
“I have had the privilege of attending several courses and workshops led by Sharon Cohen. I undoubtedly believe that Sharon is an inspiring, passionate and knowledgeable teacher. One of the key components that makes Sharon’s practice so successful and powerful is that she lives by that which she teaches thereby ensuring that her own emotional, spiritual and physical well-being are in alignment. Thank you Sharon!”
Special Care Counsel
Sharon Cohen B.A. NHC