Art Classes for children, teens and adults
- Do you or your child have an interest in pursuing art and exploring creativity?
- How about an art class where you and / or your child learn real artistic techniques and principles in a fun and inspiring way?
The benefits of a well-structured art class are numerous, their value is immeasurable.
- Everything you need is included! All materials will be provided to you or your child, so you don’t need to think about that! Just show up and get ready to have some fun!
- Whether the week-long Winter Break Intensive or 10 week Weekend or After School programs will challenge perceptions ways of viewing as an artist helping with creative problem solving skills and removal of creative blocks in all areas of life and work.
- Enough guidance to keep on track with enough room for exploration, experimentation and self-expression!
- Listen to classical and jazz music, artists feel uplifted and inspired!
- Small semi-private classes
An example of things we learn in class:
- Basic colour mixing and theory
- Drawing and perception,
- Positive and negative space,
- Lighting and shading
- Proportions of a head, different types of portraiture to inspire our work!
- Art history, Artists and Movements, in a fun and exciting way, while emulating and creating works inspired by these artists.
- New techniques and experimental methods…from acrylics to watercolour pen and ink and collage.
With nearly 15 years experience teaching arts to children and young adults and developing art programs, I look forward to encouraging your artistic child on their path to creativity!
Click Here for more information or to find a time slot that works for you!
Contact Sarena at 514-817-5555
A WE² bit about Sarena: