April 10th, 2013 We2™ Breakfast choices
Please remember to make your breakfast selection now, so that there are minimal delays at the restaurant.
- Vegetable Omelette
- Two Poached Eggs & Bagel
Both choices include:
- Fruit & Yogourt
- Side of Potatoes
Wednesday, April 10th, 2013
4337 Boulevard Saint-Jean,
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Qc., H9H 2A7
How to Charge what You Are Worth and Get It!
Join Sherley Grace and discover how to
- Identify the key actions you need to take, starting today, to start charging what you are worth and get it!
- Gain the clarity and confidence you need to take you and your business to the next level
- Get massive results without confusion and overwhelm
In this content rich session you’ll learn:
- 3 tips to help you charge what you are worth and get it, regardless of which stage of growth your business is currently in.
- The main stages of business growth and how to tell which stage of growth your business is in.
- The blind spots in your business that may be sabotaging its growth and success and your ability to charge what you are worth and get it!
There are more women starting businesses than ever before; however, many women in business continue to struggle with what to charge. They’re often afraid they’re charging too much, so they set their fees very low. And they’re often uncomfortable talking about money, so they hesitate to ask for the sale, apologize for their fees or include too much in their packages….they over deliver.
The reason this is a problem is because if their fees are too low they’ll have a difficult time making enough money to sustain their business. And to make up for the low fees, women in business often end up working too many hours and getting burned out.
Fortunately, there are some key strategies for talking about your fees with confidence and ease, so that you feel valued AND dramatically increase your income. It’s time for you to charge what you are worth and get it!
A WE² bit about Sherley :
Sherley Grace, Business Growth and Leverage Expert, empowers women entrepreneurs to bust through overwhelm and grow a thriving business by leveraging their time, team and talents, so they can enjoy massive results in their business without sacrificing their life.